Android 4.1 gets pushed out to the Motorola DROID 4 starting today
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2013, 02:07 posted on
According to Verizon, the Motorola DROID 4 will start to receive the Android 4.1 update starting on Tuesday and the 356MB update will be bringing all of the goodies to the phone that we have be writing about for months now, Project Butter and Google Now along with actionable notifications, a new Smart Keyboard and improved voice and data connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Is there any info about jelly bean update for galaxy s duos....
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The only info I've seen is that it will get it. Nothing on when, however.
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
,Photon Q for me :(
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You're up next, I can almost guarantee that. If you aren't, that's Sprint's fault.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just how have you not been banned yet?
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Apple camp rarely gets a member banned :)
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
we had Taco and the Miz banned.. didnt see anything wrong on his comments....
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I have no idea why you constantly bash Motorola for updates when they're much better than Sony. None of Sony's early 2012 devices are on Jelly Bean, a couple are even on Gingerbread.
If you're going to talk bad about a manufacturer for updates, let it be Sony. Motorola doesn't deserve it, because they've been a lot better than other manufacturers.