Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: the new features
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2012, 15:34 posted on
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is now finally here! We’ve been waiting for the newest Android version, hearing all sorts of rumors all along, and there’s a lot to see in terms of new features…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
79. jmblaney86 (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
if your implying "the end of the world" its actually 22nd Dec 2012, unless Christmas Eve has some significance then i stand corrected, but overall it be the 23rd since its the day after "doomsday"
55. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
i have the nexus .....i fukin luv u android ....apple str8 azz that update is azz too im getting jelly bean hop hop lol
57. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Lol. I'm not too excited about "Project butter" on my International Galaxy S3 because it's already fluid & smooth on UI transitions / animations, multi-tasking & web browsing, it might help other laggy & buggy Android phones like HTC One series though..
65. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
the lag on the one series is gone once you use cm9
once you update it, the it is in my opinion smoother than the Galaxy S3
73. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I don't find my HTC One X laggy at all on stock ROM and I've said before that I'm one of the lucky people who didn't received a buggy device. However, I'm also a sucker for flashing ROMs, so I jumped on the ROM with the most custumizations. Anyways, if JB comes to my phone, I think my phone would make me over satisfied.
72. tyson3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I bought the galaxy note and it still doesn't have Ics yet and who knows when it will get jelly bean! The features are great it just sucks that It takes forever to get them or possibly never get them. They are already talking a note2 this fall and I was told my update was coming the same week I bought the phone the day it launched!
75. squeeb (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Looks great. Unfortunately as a GNexus owner on Verizon, who knows when I'll see it.
80. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Got my jelly bean update last night its sooooo smooth!!! If every android phone had ota and could update to jelly bean it would make my too easy!!! :-)
83. tha.fox (Posts: 100; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Taco50 Shut up you troll! When has any ios update been inovative and not just a update? All I have seen is better specs on the same phone