Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ported to Intel Atom, just before Intel-Motorola event
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2012, 06:35 posted on
After months in development, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the latest version of Google’s mobile platform, has been ported to Intel’s Atom processors…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 190; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
thank god this is different post from iphone
2. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Get that phone out soon. Many would be happier than this rather than the iPhone 5.
3. tahnik (Posts: 135; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
Intel in Mobile processing....BEAST....
I can't wait to say,"I am using a core i7(m) phone"....:P
6. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Laggy*,not laugh ... stupid iPad autocorrect
9. jove39 (Posts: 1446; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Intel is way too slow on mobile chip development...they need to put in some serious effort...they are concentrating only on Atom for WIn8 tablets...hope mobile phones will get bigger chunk of their attention in near future!
15. 73hotRod (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
I just got back from being at the Intel IDF for a couple days, and I think you will be very pleasantly surprised shortly.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I like the RAZR version i want the RAZR VERSION on AT&T. it's just plain ugly too me in my opinion RAZR is better looking
14. The_Innovation (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
When is this event? Someone reply please.
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
September 18th at 10am in London, that's what the invitation said.
18. The_Innovation (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
So in California that's like, 17th at night?
19. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I think the 18th at 2 in the morning in California.
20. The_Innovation (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Oh wow, I'll just read about it here in the morning lol.