Android 4.1 Jelly Bean keyboard ported to Ice Cream Sandwich
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2012, 02:41 posted on
So, let's say you want to give that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean intelligent keyboard a try, but the device you are holding on to still runs Ice Cream Sandwich. In that case, there is something at the Google Play store you might want to check out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
I have been using this app for the entire day and I like it a lot better then the Galaxy S3 keyboard. They predictive text is very accurate and isn't forced on you.
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Not too shabby really enjoy it so far.
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Jellybeam keyboard is more intelligent, but im kinda get used of sense input. Sorry guy!!! :(
6. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
I really did like the Sense Keyboard on my HTC Rezound but it was just plain ugly haha
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I have heard by several people that the Sense 4 keyboard is awful compared to the previous version.
8. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 817; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Using it right now and it is too small in my Razr.
Keyboard is stuffed and way to tiny..... might just be a bug on my Razr.
BTW, the updates said that they are going to really change it... So it might not be a jelly bean keyboard much longer.
They have already changed the name.
9. jbjr43 (Posts: 44; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Agree with several others:
I like it better than the SGS 3 keyboard..