Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for 2012 Xperias starts in mid-Q1 2013, but 2011 Xperias won't get updated
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:29
Sony’s 2012 Xperia smartphones will start getting updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from the middle of the first quarter of 2013…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
51. ibap posted on 19 Oct 2012, 12:47 1 0
They just don't want to be bothered. Think about then when buying your next phone. they aren't the only ones that behave this way. Nexus (true Nexus) phone, anyone?
57. thesniper11 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 15:45 1 0
Well, they update the xperia j which has lower specs than my xperia pro, but i dont care cus i have cm10 + sony ux and its smoother than a baby's ass
58. soshi posted on 19 Oct 2012, 19:11 2 0
The most disappointing news ever. Now I plan to give cm10 a try. Luckily many in xda dev can mod xperia app and customize. Next time I should think twice to buy except if they realese nexus with arc design
63. ssp_sony posted on 22 Oct 2012, 02:49 0 0
This is good to know and OS upgrades are very important.
Am surprised to see Xperia J in the list. It is just single core.
64. pedzz posted on 03 Nov 2012, 09:14 0 0
Too bad for us Xperia users.I'm using Xperia S right now and it will be the last SE mobile phone I'm going to buy for the rest of my life..
65. nsnk86 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 08:36 0 0
why pedzz?? anyway your phone will get the update!!
68. marko312 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:59 0 0
I was thinking of Sony Xperia S or Samsung Galaxy Nexus .
But this is too much to wait for me .