Android 4.0 update for Asus Eee Pad Transformer to happen early next month
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2012, 14:41 posted on
Now that Android 4.0 has been sent OTA style to owners of the Asus Transformer Prime, what about a little ICS sweetness for those sporting the Asus Eee Pad Transformer; the latest news is promising as the tablet is expected to receive its Android 4.0 update early next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Awesome! Commenting from my transformer right now and cant wait!
Now htc had better hurry and tell me when my sensation will get this treat!
4. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Its going to be a long wait. But on a totally unrelated note, ICS is running great on my Evo 3D :P
5. TechnoTechyes (Posts: 63; Member since: 24 Jan 2011)
Dude, you're killing me. My 3D, is still Gingery.
7. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Root away! Its still in alpha, but runs smooth and doesn't crash. You have to sacrifice camera/4G/3D, but its worth it
3. Stuntman (Posts: 827; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I don't have ICS envy. The Eee Pad Transformer is serving me very well as is. I don't feel the need for ICS, but getting ICS would be a bonus for me.