Android 3.2.1 Honeycomb update for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer is now available
Even though it’s nothing monumental in terms of new offerings, this minor update actually packs along quite a few different bug fixes and enhancements to smooth out any of the tablet’s leftover kinks. Moreover, there are several preloaded apps on the Transformer that are being updated thanks to this roll out.
Naturally, you should be seeing some sort of notification indicating that it’s ready for download, but if not, you can always initiate the manual process instead. Listed below are all the items accompanying the update.
source: ASUS via IntoMobile
- Added Farsi IME support
- Czech IME improvement : support Qwerty & Qwertz
- JP SKU fixed translation bug and Polaris office font
- Added more language translation into ASUS App
- CN SKU 3rd party app bug fix
- Polaris office & ASUS WebStorage update
- Browser with Adobe Flash improvement; ex: YouTube
- Browser force-close improvement
- Improve Wi-Fi stability
- Improve Chinese handwriting prediction : recognize character from each stroke
2. tgee (unregistered)
you guys should do a review of the supernote app! i've never seen it before and i can't find anything on it so it looks like it's something brand new. it adds so much functionality especially for students/professionals. it essentially seems like it's microsoft onenote for tablets! makes me love my transformer even more!
3. Matty1323 (unregistered)
I just got the 3.2.1 update on my TF, first thing I dug into was the 'Supernote' application. It's pretty intuitive from what I can gather so far. I do like it. It is similar to a OneNote. Handwriting recognition, ability to add pictures/annotations/videos etc. You can scribble some notes or use it as a paint type environment. Great application for a tablet for sure!