Android 2.2 installed on Nokia N900 to prove a point
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jun 2010, 08:57
Nokia N900 gets its Froyo medicine applied, with some side effects such as lack of cell phone signal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:47 0 0
If only the phone had a capacitive screen. Oh, wait - I forgot - it's a nokia phone. Better now install 2.2 on the N8 then.
2. zerglisk posted on 30 Jun 2010, 11:45 0 0
I realized that girls tend to like resistive screen better due to the fact that they respond to finger nails.... Every time my GF uses my HD2, she always tries to press the screen with her finger nails... so a lot of complains about phone not working at all come after...
3. ilia1986 posted on 30 Jun 2010, 12:04 0 0
Yeah well - thats true. Maybe then we should brand nokia phones as phones for women..
4. ace1122 posted on 30 Jun 2010, 13:09 0 0
I kinda like resistive screens for that reason too. I'm a guy and i don't have long fingernails but i can be more accurate when i can use my fingernail.
6. ilia1986 posted on 30 Jun 2010, 13:54 0 0
Well if you're using your phone as a drawing board... But even if you were - if you had a capacitive screen - you could just zoom in using multi-touch to the area you want precise touch on - and do this anyway.
8. jpropin posted on 30 Jun 2010, 21:47 0 0
If they did brand it for women, you'd have to be the first in line, cause your obsessive whining about Nokia is errily similar to my ex-wife's obsession over Kenmore Dishwashers
10. ilia1986 posted on 01 Jul 2010, 12:14 0 0
So everyone who is obsessive about something is a woman according to your definition? I can see why you have an ex-wife..
7. thatdude1 (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2010, 16:07 0 0
@ilia1986-GET. OFF. NOKIA'S. D--K. ALREADY! You truly have no life.
9. CRICKETownz posted on 30 Jun 2010, 23:55 0 0
Simmer down there little buddy...don't get your Nokia panties in a bunch. Not going to go as far to say that Nokia "sucks"...i'll just say Nokia leaves a lot to be desired. You would expect more out of a #1 worldwide mobile phone maker than what they have been bringin.