And here's an ICS tablet for 60 bucks
0. phoneArena 27 Sep 2012, 05:57 posted on
If you are on a very tight budget, or simply don't feel like spending north of $99 for a tablet, the Matrix One might be just the right model for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vivek_ananda (Posts: 24; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
definitely price worthy if it comes with no issues
2. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1110; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Gotta love android and the innovation it drives!
I am not saying it will be a perfect device like the tabs and infinity pads but hey 60 bucks seriously? What more do you want?
Its a good option for people on a tiight budget
12. yajia1 (Posts: 114; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Can you help me understand what's innovative about this? More like choice. Lol. Imma order 2 of this when i get home to give to my cousins who are not techie at all.
3. PhoneG33k (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Even better for my 5 year old who has already downloaded 5,021 apps on my tablet. Now I can feel comfy and not have to worry about spills and dropping my 600 tab. (I'm leaving out my tab model because it's simply just a comment and I'm not going to fuel a Android vs. iOS war)
Drop this all you want, I'll buy this thing in 4 packs. LOL
4. B3BLW29 (Posts: 237; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Hey even Fruit Ninjas will love the price ;)
5. yowanvista (Posts: 323; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I sincerely hope that it doesn't make use of the Allwinner A10 chipset, that's a slow processor and also a power hog
6. ChafedBanana (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Might be suitable for little kids if its not a total POS.
7. structureman116 (Posts: 135; Member since: 14 Sep 2010)
I am seriously considering this as a christmas gift for my kids. I have almost 6 year old triplets that just started kindergarten. I have learning games on my ipod touch and Nook Color for them, but there is just too much fighting between them to keep everyone happy because there is always one waiting for her turn. With access to the Play store, I am sold on this tablet at this price point. My girls are too young to need or even comprehend the difference between a kick a$$ tablet and one of these. I'll be ordering 3 as soon as I get home from work!
9. Bridgep0rt (Posts: 37; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
My Question is... Will this Get a Jelly Bean Update?
10. MesEyes (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
i'm confused. this says 2 MP front camera. the site says .3 mp camera
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Hah yeah, that'll happen soon 4 me :} (sarcastic face)