And here's a Sony Xperia VL for you, Japan
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Oct 2012, 05:58
Sony just can't stop announcing new Xperia models these days. Being dangerously close to running out of letters, the company has started using two-letter combinations for its model names lately. Yet another such new model is the Xperia VL, a mid-end Android device exclusive to the Japanese market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sheik posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:00 0 0
WHY THE HELL EVERY ONE LAUNCH THEIR PHONES EXCLUSIVE FOR JAPAN FIRST? Announcing too many models at the same period will only confuse the customers.. Xeperia TX, SL... now VL?
3. Mizmo posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:08 5 0
This is just the japanese version of the Xperia V which has been announced at IFA this summer for Europe/US. So nothing new japan exclusive/first.
2. wendygarett posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:03 2 3
can someone help me to throw away my iDevices and send me to Japan?
just kidding :D
Japan are always get the best phone 1st lol
5. chaoticrazor posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:29 1 1
haha no, like how you still mentioned your 'idevices' when there was no need to. seriously why
6. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:43 3 0
really nice looking phone!! i want a xperia nexus! :)
17. bayusuputra posted on 17 Oct 2012, 11:37 1 0
I was rather more surprised to see dual core S4 chip to be considered mid-range.. 4.3" is more or less mid range now.. but dual core Krait???
even samsung's and HTC's flagships in the US still use dual core Krait..
just hope that if this is Sony's mid ranger, then they will give us a bomb for its flagship model.. fingers crossed!
9. loken posted on 17 Oct 2012, 07:05 3 0
when the specs and features are better than xperia t and tx , you call it a mid range , phonearena... it has better feautures!!!!!!!!! it dosent deserve to be called mid ranged! it benches better than the s3!!!!!!!!!!!
13. XiphiasGladius posted on 17 Oct 2012, 08:28 0 0
Price wise it is midrange class I believe. The rest is High End.
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 17 Oct 2012, 11:48 0 0
HOPEFULLY THEY PRICE IT MID RANGE! lol that would be amazing to own great phone like this for little dough
11. spiderpig2894 posted on 17 Oct 2012, 08:08 2 0
I hate it when PhoneArena classify these as mid-ranged... Look at those specs, same as the US GSIII. tsss..
14. Insignificant posted on 17 Oct 2012, 09:48 0 0
Mid End? Then the iPhone 5 and SGS3 are low end.
This has an opti-contrast panel with BE2, clear audio+, clear phase, the new stacked RS sensor, HDR, is waterproof/dustproof and has an in cell touch panel.
PhoneArena continues it's hate of Sony.
No surprise Ray S wrote this article.
15. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 17 Oct 2012, 09:57 0 0
How can this possibly be a midranger, mid-end or whatever?
16. breathlesstao posted on 17 Oct 2012, 09:59 0 0
Japanese manufacturer fancies releasing a phone in Japan with a model marker that the Japanese can't even pronounce (there's no "v" sound in Japanese, and people over there do have serious difficulties in adapting to foreign sounds)... 8)