And even more images of the Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 emerge
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2013, 21:52 posted on
We are just hours away from hopefully knowing all there is to know about these two devices, but the images...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
These are the only Nokia phones that keep getting leaked. If these are the only phones that Nokia actually show at MWC I'm gonna be pissed.
5. jsdechavez (Posts: 699; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Perhaps they'll also preview prototypes of the EOS.. Otherwise, I agree with you.
8. brandonrana (Posts: 57; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Lumia 520 and 720 - ''we are sexy and we know it'' ;)
13. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Why all this talk about Nokia all the time?? Nokia is just copying Sammy and you know it.
Please phonearena Im tired reading all this nokiastories!
16. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
No one can copy Samsung becoz no one makes uglier devices than Samsung.
And the colourful design is Nokia's trademark in recent time and everybody is following that look at Alcatel new phone.
17. Johnnokia (Posts: 464; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Nokia is copying from Samsuck. Looooool
This morning joke.
18. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Are you idiot or trying to be?
19. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Please nokiafanboy i can't take you seriously when you are typing my name incorrect. Maybe you are typing from a nokia?? Recommend to buy a phone by Sammy.
21. eanpreou (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
And I'd recommend you listen to your classes in grammar and use your common sense more often. He intentionally changed your name. Try and open your eyes and read it again.
15. -box- (Posts: 3714; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
20. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
OMG those are beautiful. I see they're making good use of the dual-shot plastic style.
2. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1109; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
The Lumia series is already getting long in the tooth and it's only been 4 months. What's next Nokia/Microsoft?
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 464; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I have a friend who is working in Nokia's board and he told me that Nokia is planning to wait for Windows Phone response before producing a phone with 41 MP.
Nokia plan B would be Android or new Operating System that they are working on it since 3 years.
4. Laura90 (banned) (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)
You are totally right.
I heard about Nokia OS many times.
News from Finland "Nokia is working on it and waiting to be full mature".
This Nokia plan B.
So. Should we wait for Nokia EOS today?
6. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I'm so happy to hear that.
Let's Nokia has its OS.
Let's see Nokia boom again
7. alterecho (Posts: 1059; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Hey, this is significant info you are stating here!!
They've been working on a new OS for 3 years?! I'm interested in seeing that.
Hope you have not disappointed you're friends trust by giving this info.
9. Johnnokia (Posts: 464; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I just heard that from a friend working in Nokia Corp.
So, I'm not sure.
Let's wait if Nokia will unveil Lumia EOS today. If not, this will support the story of Nokia Operating System.
10. Laura90 (banned) (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)
No problem darling John.
We know that you are a very loyal Nokians.
I heard the same rumor before and I wish it would be true.
11. Bernoulli (Posts: 1433; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
They worked on MeeGo for 5 years just to kill it, I'm not trying to be negative but I don't think current CEO is going to make Steve ballmer look bad and move to a new os, that is of course if Elop is forced to resign
14. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I agree the idea of a new OS is extremely unlikely but your Meego facts are wrong, dude. They only worked on it for ~2 years along side like 5 other companies.
22. Siaw_Yong (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
Love the design on the 720. Better than the 920 in fact. Just a simple and elegant unibody polycarbonate without any frame around the camera.