And even more images of the Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 emerge
We have seen leaked specs, but they have been confirmed for these two colorful Windows Phone devices. We expect to learn more about the entry-level Lumia 520 and its mid-range relative, the Lumia 720 very shortly.
Along with these two devices, it is expected that Nokia will life the covers off a couple other devices as well, one possibly a Lumia 920-comparable handset for Verizon plus one other device.
Outside of that, enjoy a couple new pictures and be sure to keep checking in with us as we bring you more updates from MWC in Barcelona!
source: @evleaks (Twitter)
Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 720 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
Samsung Galaxy S 4 hands-on
14 Mar 2013, 18:32
Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook
28 Jan 2013, 00:58
1. Joshing4fun posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:03 8 0
These are the only Nokia phones that keep getting leaked. If these are the only phones that Nokia actually show at MWC I'm gonna be pissed.
5. jsdechavez posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:27 3 0
Perhaps they'll also preview prototypes of the EOS.. Otherwise, I agree with you.
8. brandonrana posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:46 6 0
Lumia 520 and 720 - ''we are sexy and we know it'' ;)
13. Hemoroid posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:18 0 16
Why all this talk about Nokia all the time?? Nokia is just copying Sammy and you know it.
Please phonearena Im tired reading all this nokiastories!
16. smartphone posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:38 10 0
No one can copy Samsung becoz no one makes uglier devices than Samsung.
And the colourful design is Nokia's trademark in recent time and everybody is following that look at Alcatel new phone.
17. Johnnokia posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:54 8 1
Nokia is copying from Samsuck. Looooool
This morning joke.
18. MarioGomez (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:57 0 1
Are you idiot or trying to be?
19. Hemoroid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 00:04 0 8
Please nokiafanboy i can't take you seriously when you are typing my name incorrect. Maybe you are typing from a nokia?? Recommend to buy a phone by Sammy.
21. eanpreou posted on 25 Feb 2013, 00:59 1 1
And I'd recommend you listen to your classes in grammar and use your common sense more often. He intentionally changed your name. Try and open your eyes and read it again.
23. Hemoroid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:55 0 0
Please phonearena can you ban this troll!
24. eanpreou posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:45 0 1
LOL I'm the troll now?
15. -box- posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:30 0 0
20. jedpatrickdatu posted on 25 Feb 2013, 00:51 0 0
OMG those are beautiful. I see they're making good use of the dual-shot plastic style.
2. fanboy1974 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:03 1 1
The Lumia series is already getting long in the tooth and it's only been 4 months. What's next Nokia/Microsoft?
3. Johnnokia posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:22 6 1
I have a friend who is working in Nokia's board and he told me that Nokia is planning to wait for Windows Phone response before producing a phone with 41 MP.
Nokia plan B would be Android or new Operating System that they are working on it since 3 years.
4. Laura90 (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:27 5 1
You are totally right.
I heard about Nokia OS many times.
News from Finland "Nokia is working on it and waiting to be full mature".
This Nokia plan B.
So. Should we wait for Nokia EOS today?
6. MarioGomez (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:31 6 1
I'm so happy to hear that.
Let's Nokia has its OS.
Let's see Nokia boom again
7. alterecho posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:44 3 0
Hey, this is significant info you are stating here!!
They've been working on a new OS for 3 years?! I'm interested in seeing that.
Hope you have not disappointed you're friends trust by giving this info.
9. Johnnokia posted on 24 Feb 2013, 22:53 4 0
I just heard that from a friend working in Nokia Corp.
So, I'm not sure.
Let's wait if Nokia will unveil Lumia EOS today. If not, this will support the story of Nokia Operating System.
10. Laura90 (banned) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:00 4 0
No problem darling John.
We know that you are a very loyal Nokians.
I heard the same rumor before and I wish it would be true.
11. Bernoulli posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:02 2 0
They worked on MeeGo for 5 years just to kill it, I'm not trying to be negative but I don't think current CEO is going to make Steve ballmer look bad and move to a new os, that is of course if Elop is forced to resign
12. Johnnokia posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:15 2 0
You are right.
I hate Flop
14. Joshing4fun posted on 24 Feb 2013, 23:25 1 0
I agree the idea of a new OS is extremely unlikely but your Meego facts are wrong, dude. They only worked on it for ~2 years along side like 5 other companies.
22. Siaw_Yong posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:36 0 0
Love the design on the 720. Better than the 920 in fact. Just a simple and elegant unibody polycarbonate without any frame around the camera.