Analysts finally agree with us: NFC's success lays outside of mobile payments
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Dec 2012, 21:50
We've said it for a while, but there are finally analysts saying it, so obviously that means it's time for the tech world to pay attention: NFC's success lays outside of mobile payments. Don't get us wrong, mobile payments will be huge for NFC, but it is a very limited use case, and there are a lot of other things that can be done with the technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aokde posted on 20 Dec 2012, 22:36 3 0
The only company i saw that are adopting NFC big time are SONY...NFC enabled everything...
3. eisenbricher posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:03 0 0
Nokia as well. They also have some NFC enabled accessories like the powerup, 360 speakers, charging plate, Luna headset and what else.
2. jpmcnown posted on 20 Dec 2012, 23:52 2 0
You should randomly place "apple" somewhere in every article, so we can receive Wendy Garret's pearls of wisdom more frequently.
4. thelegend6657 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:08 2 0
NFC mobile payment wasn't big all thanks to Verizon blocking google wallet
5. wendygarett posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:21 2 0
You should also thanks to android 4.0 and 4.1 :)