Analysts finally agree with us: NFC's success lays outside of mobile payments
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 21:50 posted on
We've said it for a while, but there are finally analysts saying it, so obviously that means it's time for the tech world to pay attention: NFC's success lays outside of mobile payments. Don't get us wrong, mobile payments will be huge for NFC, but it is a very limited use case, and there are a lot of other things that can be done with the technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
The only company i saw that are adopting NFC big time are SONY...NFC enabled everything...
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Nokia as well. They also have some NFC enabled accessories like the powerup, 360 speakers, charging plate, Luna headset and what else.
2. jpmcnown (Posts: 34; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
You should randomly place "apple" somewhere in every article, so we can receive Wendy Garret's pearls of wisdom more frequently.
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
NFC mobile payment wasn't big all thanks to Verizon blocking google wallet
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
You should also thanks to android 4.0 and 4.1 :)