Analyst says a 5-inch iPhone would be more for China than the U.S.
1. Kishin (Posts: 676; Member since: 30 May 2013)
They are late, but i cant wait to see change
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I'm jumping over #2, cause he didn't read the article... Yeah, Apple is late to the party but it's still only fashionable late... They still have time to get into the 5" and phablet category, if they first "FACE" the truth... Admit that 3.5" was not right for everyone. (One size fits all)...
And that Samsung is KILLING them.
5. Kishin (Posts: 676; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Plus 1 cause its true one size fits all 3.5
Back in the day that was
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If you include people under the age of 10 yes.
14. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
MEIZU MX=IPHONE6 INCHES
17. qiangshengchen (Posts: 23; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
are you come from china? you are a chinese?
2. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Why, don't they have smaller hands? LOL
Once they get a deal done with China Mobile and their 740 million customers size will not matter.
3. jskates420 (Posts: 40; Member since: 29 Jun 2013)
If it was atleast 5.0 inches it would be way better for gaming,texting and your everyday use I think apple would sell more if they made a larger screen a phablet would be nice .
6. zachattack (Posts: 601; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
a lot of companies are "Killing" apple. They also mean 5 inches tall because lets be honest, apple doesn't know how to smart phone
7. mattkl (Posts: 187; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
The reason Apple has tiny screens on the iPhone is the market in the U.S. The majority of iPhone users are women with smaller than average hands and children under 17. The small 3.5" screen is the perfect size for almost all iPhone users. The ones that want a bigger iPhone screen simply don't know that there are other phone makers out there.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Funny how obese fat f* 'mericans still prefer small portion of fast-food smartphones when there's a whole world of epic large screen devices with artistic capabilities which is much better end-user experience of course than artistic look.
10. JMartin22 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't care about the iPhone or China. But cool story, bro.
Also, inb4 "then dont comment"
11. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Obviously you're nothing important if you don't have the new larger and improved iPhone.
12. phatdaddio21 (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 Aug 2013)
If they don't hurry up and make a bigger screen for us in the USA ,,maybe a 4.7 I'm gonna. Change to a different phone supplier ,,I've been waiting long enough ,,it's REDICULOUS
13. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I have never considered Apple. Give me a 4.3"-5.0" option, and I would. Why not? They are expensive, but they support their devices. But I dislike 4.0" and smaller for all touch screen. You cramped for my preference.
15. ddeath (Posts: 165; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
It's funny how they like big cars, big houses, big money, big movies, big TV, big performances, big boobs, big cock, big everything, yet they whined about phones with screens bigger than 4 inches? Obviously they have been so psycho by Apple that they can only operate their phones with one hand while the other hand is tied behind their backs. While the rest of the world move on with excellent big screen phones with HD screens, not 'retina' low ppi screens.
16. Suo.Eno (Posts: 320; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
Because owning not 1 but several iDevices to them equals to an elevated status symbol, therefore they don't/can't grasp the concept of tech redundancy. To be clear, a 5 - 6" iPhone could probably negate the need for an iPad Mini or even the proper iPad. "We" get it, they just don't.
Another example which is a rl story, my more level headed iFan friend owns an iPhone w/ a big ass top of the line Mophie batt case because he just don't see the sense in carrying an extra iPod whatever for his video/music needs and he won't lug an iPad because he get things done otg w/ his MBA 11" therefore saving himself from an MBP since he already own an iMac for that stationary/home rig purpose.