Analyst cuts rating on BlackBerry, stock falls
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2013, 12:46 posted on
With BlackBerry set to announce its fiscal first quarter earnings report next week, Bernstein analyst Pierre Ferragu has cut his rating on the shares of the Canadian manufacturer to "underperform", resulting in a 4.6% drop in the price of the stock on Wednesdayl a pair of analysts last week both said that they expect BlackBerry to have shipped more phones than expected in the prior quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jdoee100 (Posts: 260; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Can't trust news aka trash anymore. One day, it's doing great. Next day, it's doing terrible. Huh? Only hard numbers like revenue, profit, etc tell the truth.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Can't trust news aka trash anymore. One day, it's doing great. Next day, it's doing terrible. Huh?"
I think that BlackBerry was spreading propaganda to artificially increase confidence in BlackBerry.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
BlackBerry propaganda haha, Like North Korea :)
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Not like North Korea, but still propaganda.
Propaganda exist not only in North Korea.
7. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 416; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
One day Blackberry is booming, the next day it's screwed, then booming again, then screwed....My head is spinning.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Dude you're such a hater......^^@Nikolas Oliver
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 1120; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i hope blackberry can step it up and continue to improve their bb10 os. I'd really love to give it a try if only Sprint would carry them (and windows phone)... dang it sprint!
13. ibap (Posts: 650; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
And when we find out Ferragu is busily selling the stock short? (And I mean that literally, in the market.)
16. vddeguzman (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
That's too bad. But maybe they just have to launch more devices to keep the buzz. That's why Samsung, Sony, LG keep on launching so many models almost every month.