Analyst: Component shortage threatens launch of HTC M7
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2013, 18:05 posted on
HTC is rumored to be experiencing some shortages of components that could threaten to reduce the number of units of the HTC M7 that will be available once the device is launched shortly after February 19th when the phone is expected to be introduced during a press event; speculation has the device equipped with a 4.7 inch FHD display with a industry leading 468ppi pixel density...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MikeG77 (Posts: 379; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
Come on HTC your a good company but you need to get your !@#$ in line.
3. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
I'm actually looking forward to this phone although my upgrade won't be till summertime(AT&T) It's going to be between this and LG Optimus G Pro and any other Droids that might catch my eye between now and then.
5. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Please, if you're on AT&T, THERE ARE NO DROIDS! Droid is a BRAND on Verizon. Verizon only. Please educate yourself before returning to the comments section.
6. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Dude, get over it. Droid was one of the largest if not the largest marketing campaigns for Android phones, not to mention "droid" is a common shortening of the term "android." Humans associate with things like that and it probably has nothing to do with Desmund not doing his homework. Please redirect your angst. These are not the androids you're looking for.
7. KParks23 (Posts: 509; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Grande get over yourself many people refer to android as just droid no need to be a d-bag
15. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Yeah My Motorola Atrix says otherwise dude which I loved and still do to this day heck might not even trade it in either.
4. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I just realized something...Those buttons at the bottom of the screen look like onscreen buttons....from HTC???? GASP!!!!!
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
They're not. Those are the same capacitive buttons they've been using since they started putting out ICS phones.
9. Derekjeter (Posts: 609; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I use to love when Phonearena would care about what news they reported. Oh wait it's always been like this. Who the hell cares about ANAlyst? HTC will still be the second Android maker behind Samsung.
10. squill (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
It's a lie, there is no real shortage. They are just saying that so that way there's a larger demand and they can sell even more.
11. amansingal14 (Posts: 306; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Isn't that the butterfly in the pic above???
13. darkskoliro (Posts: 1061; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Just a render. They don't have the official pictures released by hTC
14. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That is a really sleek looking device, can't wait to test it.