Analyst: Component shortage threatens launch of HTC M7
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Feb 2013, 18:05
HTC is rumored to be experiencing some shortages of components that could threaten to reduce the number of units of the HTC M7 that will be available once the device is launched shortly after February 19th when the phone is expected to be introduced during a press event; speculation has the device equipped with a 4.7 inch FHD display with a industry leading 468ppi pixel density...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MikeG77 posted on 05 Feb 2013, 18:56 10 0
Come on HTC your a good company but you need to get your !@#$ in line.
3. Desmund posted on 05 Feb 2013, 19:25 1 0
I'm actually looking forward to this phone although my upgrade won't be till summertime(AT&T) It's going to be between this and LG Optimus G Pro and any other Droids that might catch my eye between now and then.
5. quesoesgrande posted on 05 Feb 2013, 21:39 0 4
Please, if you're on AT&T, THERE ARE NO DROIDS! Droid is a BRAND on Verizon. Verizon only. Please educate yourself before returning to the comments section.
6. Contreramanjaro posted on 05 Feb 2013, 22:02 3 0
Dude, get over it. Droid was one of the largest if not the largest marketing campaigns for Android phones, not to mention "droid" is a common shortening of the term "android." Humans associate with things like that and it probably has nothing to do with Desmund not doing his homework. Please redirect your angst. These are not the androids you're looking for.
7. KParks23 posted on 05 Feb 2013, 22:21 0 0
Grande get over yourself many people refer to android as just droid no need to be a d-bag
15. Desmund posted on 06 Feb 2013, 04:50 0 0
Yeah My Motorola Atrix says otherwise dude which I loved and still do to this day heck might not even trade it in either.
4. Birds posted on 05 Feb 2013, 20:43 0 3
I just realized something...Those buttons at the bottom of the screen look like onscreen buttons....from HTC???? GASP!!!!!
8. g2a5b0e posted on 05 Feb 2013, 22:55 3 2
They're not. Those are the same capacitive buttons they've been using since they started putting out ICS phones.
9. Derekjeter posted on 05 Feb 2013, 22:55 1 0
I use to love when Phonearena would care about what news they reported. Oh wait it's always been like this. Who the hell cares about ANAlyst? HTC will still be the second Android maker behind Samsung.
10. squill posted on 06 Feb 2013, 00:21 0 0
It's a lie, there is no real shortage. They are just saying that so that way there's a larger demand and they can sell even more.
11. amansingal14 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 01:29 0 0
Isn't that the butterfly in the pic above???
13. darkskoliro posted on 06 Feb 2013, 01:36 0 1
Just a render. They don't have the official pictures released by hTC
14. GeekMovement posted on 06 Feb 2013, 02:03 1 0
That is a really sleek looking device, can't wait to test it.