Analyst: Apple iWatch could be $6 billion business
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 10:39 posted on
According to analyst for Citicorp, the rumored Apple iWatch can be a $6 billion business for Apple as that would represent 10% of the current $60 billion watch industry; according to someone close to the company, the iWatch would allow users to make and take calls, check map coordinates, and measure certain bodily measurements like heart rate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
57. corporateJP (Posts: 1520; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I'm interested in seeing what Apple brings to market.
However, I have a bad feeling about the price and the actual function.
58. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
... yet no one seems to cares about Sony smartwatches (or similar products). It's kinda sad if you ask me, all this hipe because of a brand.
It wouldn't be a shoker if this device sells for twice the price with half the features.
60. taz89 (Posts: 2009; Member since: 03 May 2011)
And very soon after release people will claim apple invented the smart watch.
64. Zero0 (Posts: 570; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
What are you implying? That Apple _didn't_ invent the smartwatch?
I have searched through all of the Internets, and have found a mere half dozen smartwatches. Therefore, logically, the iWatch is the first smartwatch.
66. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The next idevice released is going to cause apples stock to drop 100 points. - The future.
67. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Lol, there is a sucker born every minute...you get a watch on your smartphone...talk about red uhndant.
77. jimjam (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
I'm interested. Especially if it runs ios apps so you could for instant use it a a gps run tracking watch with something like runkeeper.
I'd be interested in an android one too. Just hurry up and someone make a decent one.
78. jimjam (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Now nobody really cares about google glass.