An elephant uses the Galaxy Note in Samsung's latest video
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:19
To demonstrate that "bigger is better" when it comes to phones, Samsung flew to Thailand to see what an elephant could do with a Galaxy Note...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. NOKIA.8800.ARTE posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:35 8 2
Im waiting for the NOTE 2.... along with A15&5250....
3. gallitoking posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:38 6 23
no suprise here.. chimpanzees have been using Samsung products for years now..
9. andro. posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:59 16 2
The iPad is made up of many Samsung parts and components especially the resolutionary 'apple' screen,are you therefore self confessing to be a chimp?!
12. Giggity posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:20 12 0
S/he sounds more like a chump than a chimp to me.
22. andro. posted on 27 Mar 2012, 19:25 9 0
Haha hilarious babbling! You could possibly be a chimp too but a labotomised one maybe
17. Guest_star posted on 27 Mar 2012, 17:17 1 0
looool good joke, I apreciate a good joke when i see one and this one is great :D
13. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:30 3 0
I'll be honest, until I saw the whole elephant painting the rose, I actually thought it was something commissioned by Apple as one of their iPad claims.
Amazing video and amazing elephant (sort of reminds me of my brother's wife).
19. itiswhatitis posted on 27 Mar 2012, 17:39 1 0
haha.. the last part makes me laugh for about a minute ...nice one,was having a bad day at work but it kinda makes me feel better,thanks;)
20. itiswhatitis posted on 27 Mar 2012, 17:41 1 0
no sh!t,everytime i look at the last part it kinda makes me laugh again, i can only imagine what kinda wife your brother got...LMFAO!!!
15. pedobear posted on 27 Mar 2012, 17:08 0 0
correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this advertising kind of like saying "if you have hands like an elephants, then this phone is for you." cuz that is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title.