An elephant uses the Galaxy Note in Samsung's latest video
Of course the Galaxy Note is selling well, so clearly there are non-elephants out there who like its form factor. Regardless of your phone-size preference, Samsung’s latest promotional video is pretty amazing to watch – it’s a real-life Asian elephant (notice the smaller ears) playing with a Note, exploring musical instrument apps, snapping photos (with a trainers help), and even drawing with the stylus.
We don’t know if it will make you more interested in buying a Galaxy Note, but it will sure give you an appreciation for how dexterous an elephants' trunk can be. Well worth one minute and eleven seconds of your life:
source: Pocket-lint via Android Central
2. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Im waiting for the NOTE 2.... along with A15&5250....
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
no suprise here.. chimpanzees have been using Samsung products for years now..
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2306; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
cant you recognize a troll when you see one?
9. andro. (Posts: 1945; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The iPad is made up of many Samsung parts and components especially the resolutionary 'apple' screen,are you therefore self confessing to be a chimp?!
12. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
S/he sounds more like a chump than a chimp to me.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 11160; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Andro andro androsheep. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
22. andro. (Posts: 1945; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Haha hilarious babbling! You could possibly be a chimp too but a labotomised one maybe
17. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
looool good joke, I apreciate a good joke when i see one and this one is great :D
10. andro. (Posts: 1945; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Don't know why but i found that comment funny!
13. PAPINYC (Posts: 2277; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'll be honest, until I saw the whole elephant painting the rose, I actually thought it was something commissioned by Apple as one of their iPad claims.
Amazing video and amazing elephant (sort of reminds me of my brother's wife).
19. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
haha.. the last part makes me laugh for about a minute ...nice one,was having a bad day at work but it kinda makes me feel better,thanks;)
20. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
no sh!t,everytime i look at the last part it kinda makes me laugh again, i can only imagine what kinda wife your brother got...LMFAO!!!
15. pedobear (Posts: 22; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this advertising kind of like saying "if you have hands like an elephants, then this phone is for you." cuz that is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title.