American Airlines diversifies its tablet uptake, offers Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on select flights
0. phoneArena 15 Dec 2011, 06:17 posted on
The routes where one of Android's finest will be offered are JFK, Boston and Miami to LA, as well as JFK and Miami to San Francisco. Initially, customers can choose from over 70 movies to watch, with 30 of them fresh releases, and 3 exclusives from Paramount. Various TV shows and music playlists will also be offered for consumption on Samsung's tablet during flight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
No it would be far better if you change the galaxy tab 10.1 to the ipad 2.
3. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Even airlines dont want commitment with Apple.... hahahah lols....
4. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Don't use iPad, Apple will file a lawsuit for using their product.
6. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
why not use the Sony Tablet S instead? Far better than both iPad and Galaxy Tab 10.1..
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1885; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Weird... I'd probably have given the pilots the GTab with a customized version of Android for functionality, and then given the passengers the iPad toy to play with during the flight.