Amazon's unique 3D smartphone likely to be announced on June 18
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2014, 16:09 posted on
Amazon posted a teaser video that shows people who seem to be amazed by the company's first smartphone (which reportedly has a 3D UI)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks like iPhone
3. sipha (Posts: 434; Member since: 12 May 2012)
its definitely fighting the iPhone for that king bezel spot..
4. Sauce (unregistered)
Like that Xperia T3
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
For me it looks like a mix of Nexus 4 + iPhone + Samsung Galaxy button.
12. Sauce (unregistered)
True, now that you mention it
2. meanestgenius (Posts: 10449; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Definitely looking forward to this!
13. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3271; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I think it's going be something like a parallax display if not it'll be close to Samsung's tilt feature the way you move the phone and it moves the items behind it by motion
5. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
It'll probably not look anything like that prototype... That looks like a nexus 4
6. robocopvn (Posts: 404; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I can 99.99% this device has 3D screen :D :D I've been the same with the HTC EVO 3D :D :D
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Htces best phone ever
I loved that phone
8. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Get ready for a surge in optometrist businesses.
9. Doakie (Posts: 1893; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Well. I'm willing to give a new Amazon OS fork a try. I have over 1,100 paid apps from the FAOTD give aways on the Amazon Appstore. Not a lot are very useful but free is free. The kids love all the kids apps they've given away.
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Amazon Android hardware is really not so great. It's overhyped and has a lot of problems.
I think Amazon could be a far more interesting seller of content if they stopped making their own proprietary platforms.
16. meanestgenius (Posts: 10449; Member since: 28 May 2014)
I, for one, am very much looking forward to seeing what this phone can do.