Amazon's high-end smartphone to use 4 sensors for 3D gesture and eye-tracking input
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 15:50 posted on
The oft-rumored Amazon phone is back in the news on Wednesday; the word today is that Amazon has hooked up with a number of Asian compact camera module manufacturers to allow for 3D gesture and eye tracking input. The phone, which is scheduled for a release in the second quarter of 2014, will have new and unique methods of inputting information...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2317; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
But how well will it do on offscreen tests?
5. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I don't care about benchmarks, they don't really translate into real world performance. I just care about the technology this will implement and it sounds quite interesting.
2. amats69 (Posts: 1366; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
interesting! but lets just wait and see on what will Amazon offer us next year..2014 really is an exciting year on mobile world!
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Not only 2014 but next all years will be interesting.
6. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1981; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Interesting ...in the future it may not be just cellphone or smartphone since every thing is in one and keeps added more ....what's next?...