Amazon to sell 6 million Kindle Fires by year-end
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2011, 09:46 posted on
The Amazon Kindle Fire lowered the 7-inch tablet threshold to a very affordable $199 and it’s a huge success. While we don’t have any exact figures just yet, a Goldman Sachs report shared…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
The Amazon Kindle Seems to be....
*takes off sunglass*
2. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
How can android tablet eat into android share?
3. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
The sales of Fire wouldn´t only add to the Android tablets market share.
People that already have those really cheap Android tablets might change to the Fire, which would not alter the Android tablets market share.
4. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
The "Android Share" I believe Victor is referring to, is the one that is owned by the Transformer Primes and Galaxy tabs with the 10" screens running honeycomb and in the future ICS..
5. kindle_authority (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
My husband and I love our new Kindle Fire. It's lightweight, easy to use and has a great interface. The first thing I recommend anyone with a new Kindle do is install the nook app. We got our instructions from kindlemad website. It basically unlocks all the Android marketplace apps and unlocks the device. I am one very happy Kindle owner!