Amazon to offer Motorola DROID RAZR for $111.11 for one day only
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Nov 2011, 20:42
If you really, really want to get your hands on the Motorola DROID RAZR but are hesitant to shell out $299 for it with a two-year contract then perhaps you should check out Amazon on November 11. For one day only they will be offering the highly anticipated device for the attractive price of $111.11…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Vzw_employee posted on 10 Nov 2011, 20:54 2 0
That Price is for new customers only, if you're doing a upgrade the price will be $299.99
7. Goldeneye posted on 10 Nov 2011, 23:23 0 0
yeah but still over $500 in subsidies is very impressive, anyone buying this from Amazon make sure to really like the phone, don't bother corporate employees with questions/support, keep your plan unchanged for 6 months and you'll be good!
2. androidphan posted on 10 Nov 2011, 20:56 1 1
People will buy it online here and come to stores with all their issues.Thanks amazon.
3. Krishaun27 posted on 10 Nov 2011, 21:06 3 1
Wow this is tempting but Im gonna try to stay strong and hold out for the Rezound instead.
4. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Nov 2011, 21:25 2 0
if only it were just for the phone... *lots of sighs*
5. Vzw_employee posted on 10 Nov 2011, 22:28 1 3
The rezound is a much better phone, Bigger core, HD display, is the same 4.3 display but looks much better , I had play with both today and no way I would the Razr
8. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Nov 2011, 23:57 1 0
um..no. the Droid Razr is much more powerful not to mention i can about guarantee you the battery life will be better on the Razr.
10. sgogeta4 posted on 11 Nov 2011, 11:23 1 0
The CPU might be clocked higher but is less efficient, so overall processing ability is still lower. I'd rather take the Nexus over either IMO.
9. ap1989 posted on 11 Nov 2011, 02:21 0 0
Don't buy it from amazon if you have unlimited data amazon will change to the data plan you select on there plan option. This deal is only good for new customers.