Amazon to introduce new Amazon Kindle Fire on September 6th?
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Aug 2012, 21:06
With Verizon and Motorola expected to introduce the Motorola DROID RAZR HD on September 5th, and Nokia and Microsoft penciled in to introduce the first two Nokia Windows Phone 8 models the same day, there is speculation that Amazon will introduce the next version of its Android tablet the next day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 23 Aug 2012, 21:07 5 0
the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty exciting in the tech world. o:
2. Nookie4u posted on 23 Aug 2012, 21:20 3 0
Yeah, whichever brand we support, no one should miss this!
4. Lift_Off posted on 23 Aug 2012, 22:23 2 0
iPhone, Kindle Fire, Galaxy note 2? Better change my pants....
5. KingKurogiii posted on 23 Aug 2012, 22:48 3 0
you back? Nokia WP8 & the Droid Razr HD. maybe you should do a load of Laundry. xD
8. Non_Sequitur posted on 24 Aug 2012, 04:40 0 0
Oh, yeah. I can't wait for the G-Note 2, Nokia's new WP phones, or the Droid Razr HD. :D
7. rickywinataa posted on 23 Aug 2012, 23:19 0 0
end of august + september = tech month of the year :D
10. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 25 Aug 2012, 00:15 0 0
i dont really get it... why amazon will release a tablet with android on it? it will be cool if they release there own tablet OS like BlackBerry and Microsoft did the Playbook/BB10 and win8!!!
if you want android ecosystem on your next e reader better buy a nexus with same functionality of the kindle.. coz the nexus's target is to replace the kindle... so its basically a very modern e reader!!