Amazon to introduce new Amazon Kindle Fire on September 6th?
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2012, 21:06 posted on
With Verizon and Motorola expected to introduce the Motorola DROID RAZR HD on September 5th, and Nokia and Microsoft penciled in to introduce the first two Nokia Windows Phone 8 models the same day, there is speculation that Amazon will introduce the next version of its Android tablet the next day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5556; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty exciting in the tech world. o:
2. Nookie4u (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Yeah, whichever brand we support, no one should miss this!
4. Lift_Off (Posts: 151; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
iPhone, Kindle Fire, Galaxy note 2? Better change my pants....
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5556; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you back? Nokia WP8 & the Droid Razr HD. maybe you should do a load of Laundry. xD
8. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Oh, yeah. I can't wait for the G-Note 2, Nokia's new WP phones, or the Droid Razr HD. :D
7. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
end of august + september = tech month of the year :D
10. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont really get it... why amazon will release a tablet with android on it? it will be cool if they release there own tablet OS like BlackBerry and Microsoft did the Playbook/BB10 and win8!!!
if you want android ecosystem on your next e reader better buy a nexus with same functionality of the kindle.. coz the nexus's target is to replace the kindle... so its basically a very modern e reader!!