Amazon smartphone with 3D display expected to be announced in June
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2014, 16:40 posted on
People familiar with the matter have told the WSJ that Amazon's first smartphone would be announced by the end of June. The handset could go on sale before the end of September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. seanwhat (Posts: 232; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
why won't they let 3d die, it never caught on and never will
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 1469; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Agree to a certain degree, HTC did 3D on one of the phones and it got nowhere.
But this one sounds like it can change something. There are the 4 camera tracking thingy which can enhance the 3D experience. I'll look forward to this.
5. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1486; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Buy our phones 'cause MOAR DIMENSIONS!*
*Only $30 to disable Home screen ads, as well.
6. hurrycanger (Posts: 1469; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
* And $20 more for a decent wall charger.
8. Alphageek (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jun 2011)
I think Amazon could have a winner here. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
10. express77 (unregistered)
So, you are using 5d then.