Amazon shaves the price of the Motorola DROID RAZR to $169.99 on-contract
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Dec 2011, 19:01
Sure it’s not as neat as the $111.11 on-contract pricing it was given by Amazon on its launch date, but nonetheless, the online retail giant is shaving the price of the Motorola DROID RAZR by just a teeny tiny bit. Set at a decent $169.99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mctcm posted on 13 Dec 2011, 19:20 2 0
Is there any advantage of buying from the carrier these days?
2. vzwincred posted on 13 Dec 2011, 19:41 2 0
right? they never price match either which makes no sense to me. anyway, i've seen this at fry's for $16x.xx before. i was tempted to buy it but then i remembered about the long delayed nexus
7. Tux4g63 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 09:27 0 1
Does anyone actually know why Verizon itself will not price match? Do they not want your money as well as your business for their service?
3. scvzw2 posted on 13 Dec 2011, 21:05 1 0
I got it when it was a penny on there ;) don't regret best phone I've had :D
4. krysis posted on 13 Dec 2011, 21:22 0 0
my contracts up on the 11th of january, until then i have to wait patiently unless i want to go through verizon and upgrade early. bah!
6. Ceajka3383 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 03:29 0 0
I just got mine through best buy i should have got it when amazon had it for a penny. Awsome phone i love how thin it is and the screen is amazing on this phone!
8. networkdood posted on 14 Dec 2011, 11:42 0 0
Still not as good as the deal for a penny....if AMAZON puts the NEXUS for a penny it will be tempting to trade in my RAZR....
9. live7373 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:24 0 0
I was thinking the same thing. Both are great phones but I need to check out the GN to see what it's about. If my RAZR came with ICS, I wouldn't even think about getting another phone though