Amazon shaves the price of the Motorola DROID RAZR to $169.99 on-contract
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2011, 19:01 posted on
Sure it’s not as neat as the $111.11 on-contract pricing it was given by Amazon on its launch date, but nonetheless, the online retail giant is shaving the price of the Motorola DROID RAZR by just a teeny tiny bit. Set at a decent $169.99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Is there any advantage of buying from the carrier these days?
2. vzwincred (Posts: 29; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
right? they never price match either which makes no sense to me. anyway, i've seen this at fry's for $16x.xx before. i was tempted to buy it but then i remembered about the long delayed nexus
7. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Does anyone actually know why Verizon itself will not price match? Do they not want your money as well as your business for their service?
3. scvzw2 (Posts: 32; Member since: 20 Jun 2010)
I got it when it was a penny on there ;) don't regret best phone I've had :D
4. krysis (Posts: 76; Member since: 14 Dec 2009)
my contracts up on the 11th of january, until then i have to wait patiently unless i want to go through verizon and upgrade early. bah!
6. Ceajka3383 (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I just got mine through best buy i should have got it when amazon had it for a penny. Awsome phone i love how thin it is and the screen is amazing on this phone!
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Still not as good as the deal for a penny....if AMAZON puts the NEXUS for a penny it will be tempting to trade in my RAZR....
9. live7373 (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I was thinking the same thing. Both are great phones but I need to check out the GN to see what it's about. If my RAZR came with ICS, I wouldn't even think about getting another phone though