Amazon reduces the price of the Samsung GALAXY Note II to $149.99 for new contracts
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Feb 2013, 15:55
The Samsung GALAXY Note II is one of the most feature-rich handsets in the market and if you've been waiting for the price to come down to pick up the phablet from Verizon,you no longer have to wait as Amazon is offering the device for just $149.99, about half the current price at Verizon; you have to be a new Verizon customer to take advantage of the deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 02 Feb 2013, 16:00 5 2
For as amazing as this phone is, that's a steal.
2. Whateverman posted on 02 Feb 2013, 16:22 4 1
Ooh, I'm so tempted! But I just can't do another 2 years with VZW.
5. networkdood posted on 02 Feb 2013, 23:10 1 1
Yeah, I am not liking myVZW bill. I may go to prepaid soon.
3. monkeyfeet posted on 02 Feb 2013, 18:37 2 2
Best Buy had this deal(and I took it) 3 weeks ago.. Love this phone! Don't hesitate!
4. networkdood posted on 02 Feb 2013, 23:09 2 1
Why the red? It is an awesome deal for a high end phone.
6. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 03 Feb 2013, 10:22 1 0
O gee, I don't know, maybe because there isn't a stupid shiny apple on the back? That's really the only explanation
7. johnriii posted on 26 Apr 2013, 09:07 0 0
actually, the price on amazon is $149.99 for new customers and upgrades.