Amazon reduces the price of the Samsung GALAXY Note II to $149.99 for new contracts
0. phoneArena 02 Feb 2013, 15:55 posted on
The Samsung GALAXY Note II is one of the most feature-rich handsets in the market and if you've been waiting for the price to come down to pick up the phablet from Verizon,you no longer have to wait as Amazon is offering the device for just $149.99, about half the current price at Verizon; you have to be a new Verizon customer to take advantage of the deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
For as amazing as this phone is, that's a steal.
2. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Ooh, I'm so tempted! But I just can't do another 2 years with VZW.
5. networkdood (Posts: 6247; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, I am not liking myVZW bill. I may go to prepaid soon.
3. monkeyfeet (Posts: 30; Member since: 27 Jan 2011)
Best Buy had this deal(and I took it) 3 weeks ago.. Love this phone! Don't hesitate!
4. networkdood (Posts: 6247; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Why the red? It is an awesome deal for a high end phone.
6. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
O gee, I don't know, maybe because there isn't a stupid shiny apple on the back? That's really the only explanation
7. johnriii (Posts: 221; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
actually, the price on amazon is $149.99 for new customers and upgrades.
8. johnriii (Posts: 221; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
nevermind, I just saw how old this article was.