Amazon reduces the price of the Samsung GALAXY Note II to $149.99 for new contracts
Those who always look for the latest and greatest models might want to wait to see what the Korean based manufacturer does with the next version of the handset. Speculation has the Samsung GALAXY Note III coming to market with a 6.3 inch screen and be powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor. That would surpass the 6.1 inch screen on the Huawei Ascend Mate, a device that can now be pre-ordered from a Chinese retailer for $575 USD. But even if Sammy pulls the trigger on a 6.3 inch GALAXY Note III, we could see a 6.44 inch device from Sony as a leaked photo revealed a panel that large with the Sony name branded on top.
source: Amazon via AndroidAuthority
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 02 Feb 2013, 16:00 5 2
For as amazing as this phone is, that's a steal.
2. Whateverman posted on 02 Feb 2013, 16:22 4 1
Ooh, I'm so tempted! But I just can't do another 2 years with VZW.
5. networkdood posted on 02 Feb 2013, 23:10 1 1
Yeah, I am not liking myVZW bill. I may go to prepaid soon.
3. monkeyfeet posted on 02 Feb 2013, 18:37 2 2
Best Buy had this deal(and I took it) 3 weeks ago.. Love this phone! Don't hesitate!
4. networkdood posted on 02 Feb 2013, 23:09 2 1
Why the red? It is an awesome deal for a high end phone.
6. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 03 Feb 2013, 10:22 1 0
O gee, I don't know, maybe because there isn't a stupid shiny apple on the back? That's really the only explanation
7. johnriii posted on 26 Apr 2013, 09:07 0 0
actually, the price on amazon is $149.99 for new customers and upgrades.