Amazon product reviewer claims Google Nexus 5 embargo ends October 26th
0. phoneArena 20 Oct 2013, 16:36 posted on
When you've been writing about this industry as long as we have, you're certainly bound to run into a lot of strange albeit interesting situations; this one deals with one of the most eagerly awaited handsets on this spinning planet we call Earth, the Google Nexus 5. Has it really been four years since we started telling you about the Nexus One, which quickly took over the title of flagship Android device from the Motorola DROID?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Stop the presses!
Someone mentioned the nexus 5 in an amazon product review!
2. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
How about we just discount all these stupid rumors until the event actually happens?
3. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
dumbest thing I've read on iphonearena.. in a long long time
4. Pattycakes (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
These posts are getting dumber and dumber.... I'm glad i just made an account to hate on them.
5. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The phone will be announced in the next week and a half. End of story.
6. rob5150 (Posts: 159; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Yea. That reviewer on amazon reviewed 3 different laptops in a day. Has 2750 reviews. That's a new review everyday for 7 1/2 years.. Sound odd to anyone?
8. Zylam (Posts: 666; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
What horrible act did phonearena commit in the past that has given them such disgraceful little brats as commenter's?, Been coming here since the days of Symbian and it used to be fun to comment but now these weird android breathing 9 year old girls who just bitch and moan about apple while praising android like it descended from the heavens are getting even worse.
Gotta feel bad for PA, I can leave and go to another site but the poor guys can't just leave their jobs.
The day will come pa, when these little girls will stop wetting the bed.
9. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
+1, most of the articles here have been biased to gain kudos from these little bitches - it’s either they lack technical reasoning or they are just doofus, die hard android girlies
10. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
The "girls" as you say, are for every company or OS be it Android / iOS / Wp / OEMs.