Amazon offers first accessory for the Motorola DROID X
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2010, 13:44 posted on
Amazon is now offering a "invisible" cellphone protector for the DROID X that can be shipped as soon as this Tuesday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
This phone blows everything away on the market right now.
2. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
Yep. I can't wait... I don't even have an upgrade for awhile i'm just going to pay full retail and it will be worth every penny.
3. black02wing (Posts: 30; Member since: 05 Feb 2007)
I'm up for upgrade and will also be adding a line. I so cant wait for this to hit.
4. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
idk about full retail...but i'll be addin a line most definitely.
5. dyster (Posts: 63; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I'm hoping this "ninja-blur" is either something that can be turned off or minimized, it has Gorilla Glass, FM receiver, & dial via Bluetooth, which the INC can't do for some odd reason. I held an Evo for a good 4 mins at BB, so I don't think this handset is as big as feared. DalilyTech's specs for this phone are way off.
6. iheartblueberry (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
I think the Droid X and the iPhone 4 are going to be the hottest phones on the market this summer!
7. dandirk (unregistered)
Be interesting to see how the battery holds on the 4.3 screen...
8. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
This phone might get me back to vz if it does the wifi hot spot then droid n ipad still waiting for the vz iphone but that might never happen
9. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3101; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This is going to sell very well, monster specs with a monster size screen. You couldn't ask for more if you ask me.