Amazon offering AT&T, Verizon LG G2 for just $99.99 on contract
0. phoneArena 21 Oct 2013, 16:43 posted on
The LG G2 is a beast of a handset that is now being offered by Amazon and a beauty of a price; see what we did there? The Verizon or AT&T version of the phone can be purchased for just $99.99 with a signed two-year pact. And the price is valid regardless if you're a current Verizon or AT&T customer with an upgrade burning a hole in your pocket, of if you are planning on opening a new account with either carrier...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CreeDiddy (Posts: 410; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Anytime handsets are discounted because they aren't moving units. Same thing happened to iPhone 5C. In this case, the G2 is still being consumed by the S4, Note 3, and Moto X competitors.
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Blame the S4. I would take a G2 over an S4 anyday. There is nothing wrong with LG phones.
11. Mittal (Posts: 458; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
+1 to that, all they really need to work on is revamping their UI entirely and that just might turn the tables.
The bad and thick fonts they use by default through the interface are of the WVGA resolution era
3. Noble_One (Posts: 59; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
I'm not sure this true...there was a chart I believe I saw on this site that listed LG as 3rd behind samsung and apple for the month of September, handily beating HTC and Moto. It's already been reported in several places that the X is not selling very well. The G2 came out in September...
4. varucell (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
So this or Note 3? I believe Best Buy is doing 100 dollar plus a 50 dollar gift card for the LG G2. Can't decide.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Both are great devices, just go to a store and test them out see which ones software you like more.
5. papss (unregistered)
What a deal! I chose a note 3 for a second phone to my L1020 but it was close to being the G2
6. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Wow that's an amazing price that furthers the value of the G2 tremendously. Personally, I think it's the best flagship available right now, and that price drop makes it even more appealing
7. nnjerzy (Posts: 93; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
I have the LG G2 on T-Mobile and yes it's a beast ..and beats the S4 hands down..I had the note 1 & 2 but wasn't getting a 3rd..I like my G2
12. PBXtech (Posts: 994; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
How are the buttons to use? I'm thinking about picking this up in a month or two, concerned about the placement of the buttons. Knock On feature looks awesome though.
9. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
I've said it once and I'll say it again. In terms of the general public
The LG G2 is an amazing phone, that no one cares about.
10. cboyroli (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Does any body know if theres any new software update for the G2 comming anytime soon?
13. Netolic (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
just to let you guys know. i went to best buy last night and i got it for free. only paid tax, which is $60 here in CA