Amazon offering 50GB of free cloud storage with the purchase of certain Android phones
The phones involved in the promotion are quite a few and include the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One, LG G2, Motorola DROID MAXX, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung Galaxy Mega. There are 5 pages full of devices that are included in the promotion, which you can view by clicking on the sourcelink.
Who knows? Pick up one of the Android models included in the promotion and the next time you have your head in the clouds, you can visit your files.
Amazon promotion gives out 50GB of cloud storage with the purchase of certain Android models
source: Amazon via AndroidPolice, AndroidCentral
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8173; Member since: 14 May 2012)
50GB from Amazon + 50GB from Dropbox (Samsung) = 100GB of cloud storage. That's impressive.
2. rockpile (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Not as impressive as China's Tecent offering 10TB of free cloud storage
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2124; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Imagine how long that will take to use up on their slow network haha!
6. andynaija (Posts: 457; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
That's an unnecessary amount of storage for any mobile user.
5. camera531 (Posts: 157; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
What happens to my cloud storage on a clear day?
8. CradleVindicated (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Great Deal: Kata i2 - P7699 only. The best phone in the world today.