Amazon mistakenly lists Microsoft Surface Touch Cover on sale for only $19.99
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2012, 18:33 posted on
Normally priced at $119.99, online retailer Amazon has the Touch Cover for the Microsoft Surface on sale for $19.99 in what seems to be a typographical error; the cover connects to the tablet using a magnetic dock and has a touch sensitive QWERTY keyboard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Anyone able to get it for 19.99 before the change?
13. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
They are not only dunk, but they are fisting the toilet drunk (Long story).
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I can anticipate Amazon next mistake... to advertise their Kindle Fire HD as a better option to the Mini...
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I can point out your mistake: thinking the iPad Mini is better than the Kindle Fire HD. Have fun with that out dated processor.
7. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Since when are facts mistakes?
10. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Wait.. I got thumbs down for asking gallitoking how advertising the Kindle Fire HD as a better option to the Mini, which is a fact, is somehow a mistake? Papa Smurf practically said the same thing (posted at the same time). People just confuse themselves too much..
9. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The Ipad mini is inferior to th N7 and Amazon Kindle Fire HD...
6. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Botjh connect to the tablet with the use of a magnetic dock.
8. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
They will just cancel it. I have bought from them with the price mistakes many times and the next day Ive always got a cancellation email. If you are lucky the will give you a $20 credit along with the refund but Ive never been lucky to get one.
12. rms.max (Posts: 94; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Touch Cover should not be more than $19.99....
14. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
That's not right they should honor the orders, it was their mistake , people just may have thought it was an early Black Friday deal, lol