Amazon mistakenly lists Microsoft Surface Touch Cover on sale for only $19.99
Microsoft Surface does have a virtual QWERTY keyboard, but the Touch Cover and the Type Cover are both available as accessories. As we pointed out, the former is a cover with a touch sensitive QWERTY keyboard while the latter is a cover that doubles as a traditional QWERTY keyboard with raised keys. Both connect to the tablet with the use of a magnetic dock. Even though most people are used to the style of the keyboard on the Type Cover, many are saying that the typing experience is superior on the cheaper Touch Cover.
Later on Friday, Amazon took down the price of the listing, replacing it with a message that it would notify those who leave their email address when the cover is back in stock.
source: Amazon, MicrosoftNews via WMPoweruser
1. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Anyone able to get it for 19.99 before the change?
13. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
They are not only dunk, but they are fisting the toilet drunk (Long story).
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I can anticipate Amazon next mistake... to advertise their Kindle Fire HD as a better option to the Mini...
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7365; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I can point out your mistake: thinking the iPad Mini is better than the Kindle Fire HD. Have fun with that out dated processor.
7. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Since when are facts mistakes?
10. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Wait.. I got thumbs down for asking gallitoking how advertising the Kindle Fire HD as a better option to the Mini, which is a fact, is somehow a mistake? Papa Smurf practically said the same thing (posted at the same time). People just confuse themselves too much..
9. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The Ipad mini is inferior to th N7 and Amazon Kindle Fire HD...
6. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Botjh connect to the tablet with the use of a magnetic dock.
8. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
They will just cancel it. I have bought from them with the price mistakes many times and the next day Ive always got a cancellation email. If you are lucky the will give you a $20 credit along with the refund but Ive never been lucky to get one.
12. rms.max (Posts: 73; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Touch Cover should not be more than $19.99....
14. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
That's not right they should honor the orders, it was their mistake , people just may have thought it was an early Black Friday deal, lol