Amazon listing of Nexus 5 accessory points to October 30th launch
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 02:32 posted on
The end of this month is getting crowded with potential device launches; just the other day, there was talk that while the Apple iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2 will be introduced on October 22nd, the two slates will be available for purchase on October 30th or October 31st. While on Wednesday, the latest speculation called for an October 28th release of both the Google Nexus 5 and the Android 4.4 OS update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 2135; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
the image of the nexus 5 on the listing page looks amazing!
2. Gulenkov (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 May 2013)
A great render of nexus 5! Hope, it's Price will be also add great
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nexus devices prices are always great...
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I don't mean to be spoiling any fun, but the Nexus 5 news are starting to get slightly boring and (for me) the hype has died down. There has been too many leaks, and we know everything about this device already.
Imagine a Nexus without any leaks, and Google just released it - poof! Right like that in our faces. Now that would be exciting.
4. Gulenkov (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 May 2013)
There's no a smartphone without leaks. But it is interesting sometimes, 'cause even now we don't know all about Nexus 5. There is a silence about nexus 10 2013 and Google nexus gem smartwatch also. Anyway, the announcement will be exciting
6. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I thought the N4 didnt leak like the N5 did... Did it ? Google took us by surprise...
8. Retro-touch (Posts: 272; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
The N4 leak was the same, the phone was reviewed before it was announced and we knew EVERYTHING, the only thing to look forward to was the pricing and sale date, same situation this time, just want Google to release it so I buy it
10. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I forgot... It was the N10 from Samsung... N4 and N10 were released at the same time...
5. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
If the info about google not able to get the FCC certification from the government to launch their devices was right... How come Apple was able to get the FCC certification for theie iPads and google wasn't able to do so? I smell something fishey...
7. improv (Posts: 96; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Google probably didn't have intentions of releasing the N5 on the 15th
9. saenaedewe (Posts: 70; Member since: 01 May 2013)
Google/LG, please release it globally at the same time...
12. Tarkoon (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Oct 2013)
This theory is nonsense...
If I look into amazon.de here in Germany I find several accessories for the Nexus 5 with dates of availability on 23.10., 25.10. or 8.11.
I can't post a link because I am just new here, but you just have to search for "nexus 5" on amazon.de and you will find the many cases from mumbi and if you search for "dipos nexus 5" a display protector...