Amazon increases Kindle Fire orders, expects higher demand
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2011, 08:56 posted on
Amazon has increased the number of Kindle Fire orders as demand stays strong less than a week before the official launch of the 7-inch tablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
2. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I know several people who've either already pre-ordered it or are planning to, whether for a gift or for themselves.
I just debate whether I want a tablet thats geared to be an e-reader, or a e-reader capable tablet with more functionality.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5164; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This might be the reason for Apple scaling back its iPad component orders. The Kindle Fire could be the first real competition that the iPad has faced. Notwithstanding Steve\'s assertions to the contrary, there is a market for a 7 inch tablet device.
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I think I will wait to see how the reviewers feel about it, but I am optimistic for this tablet. I have a feeling it will be good.
5. JGuinan007 (Posts: 598; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I preordered it as soon as I was able to for $199 and I wont get it till next week now I hear they are dropping the price to $149 I want my $50 back but I still cant wait to get my ahnds on this it has all I want in a Tablet I think cameras in Tablets are silly anyway.