Amazon getting ready a 7- and 10-inch successors to the Kindle Fire this year?
0. phoneArena 29 Jun 2012, 03:44 posted on
In the coming months, Amazon will follow up on the Kindle Fire with not one, but two tablets including a 10-inch slate…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RangersK (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Rumor has it that Google is also planning a 10-inch Nexus 10.
2. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
As long as I can flash a stock JB ROM on it! :D
3. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I hope that new kindle is lighter, the original was freaking heavy for a 7" tab, that would make my hands tired and it was a bit on the thick side. Time to use those rarely used muscles to heft that thing.
4. jvrsavage (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Props for front facing camera, I was considering the original fire but was put off since it lacked cameras and bluetooth.
If the fire2 really wants to compete it needs to add bluetooth and also gps.