Amazon cuts HTC Droid DNA price down to $149.99
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 02:38 posted on
The HTC Droid DNA is the first phone with a 1080p display, and that translates into a mind-boggling resolution of detail…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I wish I could get my parents to buy me that before December 21st
2. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
they could cut it to we will pay u 99.99 to order it from us but without an sd card slot they can shove it....might have good specs now but it will be on the back burner and forgotten about in 2weeks!
3. jphillips63 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
And for those who bought this pgone they have a 30 day price guarantee just go back to verizon and they will refund you the difference
4. davin8r (Posts: 45; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
Love my DNA! A good USB 3.0 thumb drive along with the app "Nexus Media Importer" solves the lack of an SD card slot for me. In fact, I like it better because I can copy a large multi-GB movie file to my thumb drive in a matter of seconds compared to waiting forever to copy it to an SDXC card.
5. JC557 (Posts: 1228; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Hey, how's the battery life for you? So far plenty of reviews state that they got a day and then some with it while the very few state otherwise.
I would hope the retail price of the phone comes down as well... of course that would be a while.