Amazon brings the price of the AT&T HTC One X to an all-time low of $79.99 with a contract
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2012, 14:06 posted on
Right now, for those who are interested in saving as much money as possible with the purchase of the HTC One X, online retailer Amazon is selling it for less at $79.99. Yes folks, that’s a quick $20 savings to your pocket over what AT&T is currently offering...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JunitoNH (Posts: 1789; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
This will certainly steer some peeps away from the iPhone, a cheap Android device; when are they going to run such a promotion on the iPhone.
2. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Come on now, the iPhone doesn't change price until the next one comes out. Gotta get all that profit ya know?
4. torr310 (Posts: 839; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
not only save $20 but also tax @ full retail.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 21281; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
U guys can't go a day without bashing apple huh? This article has absolutely nothing to do with apple, or iOS. Gee wizz
8. rattler201 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
as of right now, it appears to be back at $99 with a contract renewal and $169.99 with a new contract. wth, i was going to order one at that price too.