Amazon brings the HTC Rezound to a reasonable $149.99 on-contract for everyone
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2011, 16:36 posted on
Flaunting an on-contract price of $149.99, the pricing is by far more tolerable than the full $299.99 price that Big Red is asking for the high-end smartphone. Well, it gets even better with Amazon’s deal seeing that the pricing is available to both new and upgrade customers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quakan (Posts: 1238; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
$300 was too much from the start. An early adopter would've had to have been crazy.
2. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Either that or they want a super sweet phone with a brand that has great support from the dev community.
3. quakan (Posts: 1238; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
True but now it's almost a given that if you can wait a little while you can get any android phone for cheaper. I guess some people are fine with paying more just to say they were 1st to get it.
4. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
If I had an upgrade on my verizon account and didn't have free atnt service, I would totally of gotten it.
7. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Rezound is overrated...i carry it & i'm not impressed. Just a stone's throw away from the Thunderbolt. HTC is synonomous w/repetition.