Amazon beats Google and Apple to launching a cloud-based audio service
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Mar 2011, 08:34
After launching their own alternative to Google's Android Market, the online retailer has just deployed its very own…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneLuver posted on 29 Mar 2011, 09:52 2 0
All this tech depends on the networks. Can they really handle all this traffic?
2. 530gemini posted on 29 Mar 2011, 12:50 1 1
I don't get this cloud thing. What if there's no internet? How are you going to play your music?
6. jcoberg10 posted on 31 Mar 2011, 16:13 1 0
I aggree if there is no connection there is no content.
3. Egraves (unregistered) posted on 29 Mar 2011, 13:45 0 0
Pandora works very well and the datpiff app for android sucks sometimes, so if the cloud is anything like Pandora I will love it. It will clear my sd card of 3 gigs of music, to add movies and more pictures.
5. downphoenix posted on 29 Mar 2011, 21:19 0 1
the cloud is the future. Netflix and Youtube has us watching movies in the cloud. This and Pandora is music in the cloud. Google for apps in the cloud. Onlive for gaming in the cloud. Not to mention all the picture sites out there already. Its just the beginning people.