Amazon UK has vendor with Samsung GALAXY Nexus in stock November 7th for $930
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2011, 22:44 posted on
The Amazon UK web site shows the Samsung GALAXY Nexus in stock on November 7th for a price of 539.99GBP which translates into approximately $930 USD; the device is SIM free and is unlocked which means in the States, you'll be rocking those AT&T bands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 2204; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I'm now concerned about that curved glass adding a stress point leading to easier breakage. Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr are back to neck and neck for me.
Ahh... I can't wait till some actual consumer hands on reviews come in...
15. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Curved designs tend to be stronger than straight ones. For example, check out the short best bridges in the world.
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yep clearly Android is only for poor people and iPhone is for the rich......NOT.
5. JordanOPGS (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
Thats actually a normal price for a phone in Britain
So sad that I have got used to that price though (Why is everything so expensive in England!!)
12. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
like rd_nest said you pay less taxes, but you should be happy in my country a phone like this has a starting price of at least $1200 and we pay the triple of taxes that you pay
6. scottp (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
you fools! thats with VAT tax on it.. unless you are a pom you do not pay that tax... its around 435quid. price is more expensive than say handtec and clove but not too bad.
8. roldefol (Posts: 4107; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
So £435 = $695. Which is to be expected for such a high-end handset.
13. roldefol (Posts: 4107; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
At least until President Herman Cain gives us 9% federal sales tax...
16. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
At $700, it's the same price as in the US. $300 is the price on a 2 yr contract.
9. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I believe this device will get a huge drop in price about 2 to 4 months from now..
14. roldefol (Posts: 4107; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Except the iPhone of course. God bless price fixing!