Amazon UK has vendor with Samsung GALAXY Nexus in stock November 7th for $930
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Oct 2011, 22:44
The Amazon UK web site shows the Samsung GALAXY Nexus in stock on November 7th for a price of 539.99GBP which translates into approximately $930 USD; the device is SIM free and is unlocked which means in the States, you'll be rocking those AT&T bands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. roscuthiii posted on 26 Oct 2011, 01:25 1 0
I'm now concerned about that curved glass adding a stress point leading to easier breakage. Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr are back to neck and neck for me.
Ahh... I can't wait till some actual consumer hands on reviews come in...
15. sgogeta4 posted on 26 Oct 2011, 13:56 1 1
Curved designs tend to be stronger than straight ones. For example, check out the short best bridges in the world.
4. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 26 Oct 2011, 01:26 3 0
Yep clearly Android is only for poor people and iPhone is for the rich......NOT.
5. JordanOPGS posted on 26 Oct 2011, 03:23 1 0
Thats actually a normal price for a phone in Britain
So sad that I have got used to that price though (Why is everything so expensive in England!!)
12. Leodrade posted on 26 Oct 2011, 12:42 0 0
like rd_nest said you pay less taxes, but you should be happy in my country a phone like this has a starting price of at least $1200 and we pay the triple of taxes that you pay
6. scottp posted on 26 Oct 2011, 04:08 0 0
you fools! thats with VAT tax on it.. unless you are a pom you do not pay that tax... its around 435quid. price is more expensive than say handtec and clove but not too bad.
8. roldefol posted on 26 Oct 2011, 07:33 0 1
So £435 = $695. Which is to be expected for such a high-end handset.
13. roldefol posted on 26 Oct 2011, 13:01 0 0
At least until President Herman Cain gives us 9% federal sales tax...
16. sgogeta4 posted on 26 Oct 2011, 13:57 1 0
At $700, it's the same price as in the US. $300 is the price on a 2 yr contract.
9. arcq12 posted on 26 Oct 2011, 07:51 1 1
I believe this device will get a huge drop in price about 2 to 4 months from now..
14. roldefol posted on 26 Oct 2011, 13:02 1 1
Except the iPhone of course. God bless price fixing!