Amazon ‘Kindle Fire’ phone rumor round-up: 3D interface, specs, release date, and price
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2014, 12:01 posted on
Amazon is building its first smartphone and it will come with unique software features that will change the traditional tap-and-swipe way around a phone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Can't wait to see how this actually works!
26. engineer-1701d (Posts: 2348; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
look at the youtube clip its really simple but pointless big gimmick just like paralax no one will use, it could be fun for games first person and thats it
2. meanestgenius (Posts: 5367; Member since: 28 May 2014)
REALLY looking forward to this handset!
19. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4681; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
What? Big girls need lovin too...
+1 for being crazy!
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
We all hope that. We all also know that it won't happen.
12. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Well this is Amazon, they have shown before than they can push hardware when everyone else can't. They have the brand and marketing available, so it can easily happen (in time).
4. iMemo (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
I'm pretty sure this phone's gon be frustrating to use.
7. kzat82 (Posts: 27; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Funny how Amazon is better at keeping their devices secret than the almighty Apple
23. frustyak (Posts: 190; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Except that I suspect that Apple only pretends they want to keep their stuff secret. I firmly believe that Apple has some control over the leaks that continually come out. Keeps them and their products in the news.
8. _X.ET (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
it looks like a lumia 920 when it put on its "clothes"... :)
10. Samir_Maric (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Its worried to see 3 front facing cameras...... But looking forward to see that....
15. o0Exia0o (Posts: 606; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
If your worried about 3 front facing cameras then I really have bad news for you and you will proably filp out. This phone is going to have 5 front facing cameras; 4 Inferred (one in each corner) and 1 Regular (by the speaker). Have fun.
13. snowgator (Posts: 3394; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
4.7 inch screen is okay. Like the ideas.
Could I be swayed off WP by this??
16. omar-khodire (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 May 2014)
could any one give me a link to watch it live ?
17. diehardnokian (Posts: 134; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
this event can't be watched live..following the live blog is the only option here:(
18. surethom (Posts: 439; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
No live streaming so much for a technology advanced company :(
20. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 203; Member since: 27 May 2014)
This is going to be the phone that fails in 2014 why is Amozon making a phone I'm I going to get huge discounts on Amazon with this phone ....?????
22. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
The back on this phones looks like my 1TB external HDD...looking forward to this phone though
24. frustyak (Posts: 190; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Will there be a button that makes the redhead appear from the Kindle commercials? Or will there be a gesture for that too?