Amazon Kindle Fire 2 might start shipping as early as May
0. phoneArena 17 Feb 2012, 03:09 posted on
The Amazon Kindle Fire 2 could start shipping in May or June of 2012, according to sources in the component supply chain. Manufacturing the tablet will be Quanta and Foxconn...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Up the internal storage, 1 gb of ram, and front facing camera. Those are my only must haves for the next kindle fire.
2. Zayuh24 (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I agree. 1gig of ram minimum, and I can do with even 16gigs of internal storage. I would love a front facing camera for video chats, never been into the rear-facing one for tablets.
3. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Rear facing cameras on a tablet never made any sense to me either, but I video chat on my touchpad more then I do my laptop anymore.
4. robocopvn (Posts: 186; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I agree, but in that case, kindle fire need to have a microphone to transmit your voice. So more hardware components, higher price.
I need a microphone, just VGA camera for video chat (skype), 1gb ram, and the SD card ( dont need 16gb internal storage) :D