Amazon App Store finally rolling out internationally
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2011, 10:56 posted on
Until now, the Amazon Appstore had only been available to Android users in the US, but with the Amazon tablet on the way, the Appstore has finally made the international jump and is available around the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ruben Santos (unregistered)
Potugal is working fine.
2. rufy93 (unregistered)
Working fine from Sweden
8. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Hmm...where in sweden if i may ask ?
14. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Would probably be the only thing that works lol
17. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Americans don't realize that everything works better in Sweden than in the US.
3. Marius O. (unregistered)
Working fine in Romania
23. Rex (unregistered)
For me it does not work in Romania,
What carrier do you use? and what device?
I am on a Dell Streak with Digi Mobil carrier.
4. Omar (unregistered)
Just downloaded a free app from Belize. Which means it must have rolled out to damn near everywhere cause we're usually the last to get anything.
5. bada_slave (unregistered)
Now i am really feeling for our "bada-man" (read PETER).......
The poor chap would honestly be looking lustily at this from his self-confined stone age cell peculiarly called BADA......
PEACE MAN, PEACE.
9. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Why would i want this when i have a much better samsungapps on my high end bada phone ?
6. Man2006 (unregistered)
Working fine from Saudi Arabia.
7. antifanboy (unregistered)
add Germany to your list! Awesome!
10. DMan (unregistered)
+1 from Brazil!!
11. bada_slave (unregistered)
That's true Peter.
Its not working in Spain too.
12. fresh (unregistered)
Working in Finland
13. antifanboy (unregistered)
Peter stop acting like an idiot. There is no bada fan in the world thinking samsungapps is better than any other appstore. every one liking bada (not many) like other aspects but are very unhappy with the really bad development of Samsung apps.
Why are you telling such a crap on this site day after day? Are you paid by Samsung mobile?
15. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Working fine in the US, oh wait. Lol at all of the other countries clamoring over a cheap, iTunes knockoff.
16. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
lol am i missing something?!? lol it was working for me in west africa fine :D
22. antifanboy (unregistered)
Now it doesn't work anymore here in Germany. Strange.
24. DMan (unregistered)
Brazil neither... =(
27. Alina (unregistered)
Didn't work for me in Romania neither.