Amazing Alex tops charts and attracts over 3,500 user levels
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2012, 22:48 posted on
It has only been a few days since its release, but the much-anticipated non-Angry Birds release from Rovio, Amazing Alex, has managed to top the charts. Continuing the tradition of hits at Rovio...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vivzek (Posts: 26; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Ya its a good one. Every level is different. Unlike Angry birds, here the objectives are all different in every other level. I like it.
2. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
It reminds me a lof of Apparatus. Pretty good game thought :)
3. Crossblade (Posts: 190; Member since: 21 Apr 2005)
4. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
The free ad-version for android is only 16 levels long.