Aluminum uni-bodied HTC Schubert WP7 device captured on camera & video?
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2010, 13:18 posted on
Now what makes HTC Schubert so appealing is that it sports an all aluminum uni-body design that's similar to what we've seen employed on the HTC Legend...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Please let it be at least 4"... It looks like a 4" in the video to me.. hopefully... hTC Schubert vs. hTC Desire HD / Ace ~ Cannot wait to see more of these bad boys
4. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
I am debating between 3.7" and 4" too.... more spec plz
5. tanders04 (Posts: 70; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
It's 3.7. Mozart, Schubert, etc. are all the same basic phone from HTC, just headed for different carriers with slightly different designs (like the back in this case).
11. Jaimin (unregistered)
It is 3.8"
6. Diego! (Posts: 503; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Yes, indeed it's a 3.7" screen. The other phone, the HTC Ace packs a 4.3" screen! How come WP7 has no 4.3" screen? Anyway, both phones look amazing! Want both :)
8. osanilevich (Posts: 244; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
that is one good looking phone and the crazy back design is nice too. Hope this phone (or the mozart) makes its way to ATT
9. ap (unregistered)
Looks like a Xenon flash on the back..that should be interesting
10. ajac09 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
my touch pro 3 dream specs: 4.3 in screen keyboard 8 gig rom 1 gig ram 8-12mp camera and a front facing one and of course on the sprint network! lol
13. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Thank god Schubert is a code name. God I hope anyway. I like the look of the os amd the hardware doesn't look bad even though it looks like a bionic iphone3GS. 100% certain the screen isn't bigger than 3.7 tho.