Aluminum dummy mold of the new iPhone for case makers pops up, confirming the design rumors
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:44
We've been sent a couple of pictures that allegedly portray dummy units of the upcoming iPhone. Those aluminum dummies are generally used by case makers as molds for their products, so they can be ready with a number of accessories when the device launches...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:55 3 5
iPhone used aluminum to make it look fancy but most people are using case to protected it from dents and scratch any way my plastic Galaxy S3 look the same as iPhone with the fancy case.
4. hung2900 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 06:49 0 0
Not the same. "Plastic" polycarbonat makes 4.8 inch GS3 much lighter than timy 3.5 inch iPhone..
2. No_Nonsense posted on 06 Sep 2012, 06:05 8 5
Wow this is revolutionary if real (end of sarcasm).
7. JessJess (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:57 1 3
Wow that was a great comment (end of sarcasm).
3. andro. posted on 06 Sep 2012, 06:35 1 0
From what we've heard from case suppliers recently is the exact same,while they couldn't give us the final details of the expected design theyve generally told us to expect the iPhone 4 design again with the more TV remote design and smaller charger port opening.
6. Veigald posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:25 1 1
If people were rational I'd sell my Apple shares looking at this fugly rehash of a good but aging design. But since people are mainly sheep, I'll watch Apple shares rise in value with the launch of the new iPhone. Makes you lose faith in mankind.
9. JessJess (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:59 0 3
Reading comments like yours makes you lose faith in mankind, actually. Who are you trying to convince? Other people? Or yourself.
8. jmoita2 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:58 2 0
Enough of this crap already!!! What's next??? Empty toilet parer roll last used by someone rumored to be one of the superb new iPhone designers???
11. vddeguzman posted on 06 Sep 2012, 12:07 1 0
In what way apple users are superior? An arrogant comment should be backed up by a convincing explanation