Alleged specs of the Galaxy S 2, Desire HD2, Desire 2 and Wildfire 2 are leaked
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Feb 2011, 09:40
Seems like the leaked specs of some upcoming smartphone heavyweights are at our disposal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sgs 2 vs lg 3d vs iphone 5 (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 09:55 0 0
im sorry you think the- sh**ty 205 adreno gpu and the 512 insted of 1 gb ram and the same wvga res ''specs don't sound too bad, '' cuz for sgs2 they dont sound ......at all.
2. khaddem (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:17 0 0
i am looking at Galaxy S2, HTC Pyramid and LG Optimus 2x. Which one to get this summer? I wonder if these phones will land on tmobile? If they do, i will have a serious dilema in choosing the best phone since my contract is up. I will need some help from anyone on this subject. ahhhhhhh
Ps: i own the Vibrant and blackberry 9700.
3. Ton (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:21 0 0
I don't think it true.Because MSM8x60 have to come with Adreno™ 220.
5. macrohard (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 12:51 0 0
Yeah, the Adreno 205 is on the SINGLE core soc, so again just baseless rumours. With MWC coming up very soon this BS needs to stop. We'll know in a week what the specs actually are.
4. remixfa posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:31 0 1
if this is the real specs for the galaxyS-2 im severely dissapointed. It has the same ram as the galaxyS and a lower processor than what has been "unofficially confirmed" 300 times? If these turn out to be true, i might be looking for a different phone to replace my vibrant.
7. Tottenham posted on 11 Feb 2011, 14:07 0 0
From the specs listed, these all appear to be GSM phones. Does anyone out there know if they will be available for CDMA phones?
8. jinwons posted on 11 Feb 2011, 14:14 0 0
This spec leak is flat out wrong. They got the GPU model number wrong on dual core snapdragon too. Samsung just announced the official name of Orion as Exynos application processor and it will go into production from March. So what is it for? Galaxy S2 definitely.
9. lilbranbran posted on 11 Feb 2011, 15:52 1 0
I highly doubt that the Samsung Galaxy S2 will have a competitors SoC than it's own. Samsung will put the Exynos 4210 in the Galaxy S2 because it is the best dual-core processor yet. The screen resolution may be WVGA, or a qHD display to compete with other displays. I can't wait for Samsung's sequel to the Epic 4G!
10. cheetah2k posted on 11 Feb 2011, 17:43 0 0
Interesting, the HTC Desire 2 is listed as having the exact same specs as the original.
I reckon its all Bullsheeet
11. johnabis (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 18:25 0 0
yup I agree, I will be really disappointed if that's the s2's specs...
12. hunt4dj (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 19:50 0 0
very true, the gpu and cpu combo are like heaven and earth, either thers been a mistake or these are fake specs. anyways 800*400 for super amoled plus is way better than retina screen.i dont like rumours so lets wait until tomorrow thats 13 or 14 for confirmation.
14. damvinhduy posted on 11 Feb 2011, 21:35 0 0
Great! I love Desire HD2 but i dont have much money to buy a one. If there is a person give me a one, that is great! Thanks for share.
15. droidrone (unregistered) posted on 12 Feb 2011, 02:01 0 0
the specs are wrong....
1- (The GPUs) adreno 200-205 are not integrated in the new dual core snapdrogns SoC 220 will be which will offer smiler performance to the tegra 2 ULV GeForce gpu
3- (The RAMs) 512!! HTC uses 700mb of ram why would they downgrade to 512 and the galaxy s already uses 512, so from specs view the galaxy s and HTC will use 1 GB of ram on their high end devices.
2- Samsung manfcaure their own SoC application prossors " cost effecactive" no need to buy from an other vendor + their processor are better then some other vendors.
16. theunderworld (unregistered) posted on 12 Feb 2011, 08:11 0 0
very dam disappoint for galaxy s2
17. lol (unregistered) posted on 12 Feb 2011, 09:34 0 0
Motorola Atrix eat'm up all